Toyota to the Bank of New York, to Motorola to the many universities
and government agencies..this internationally recognized Master Coach
been selected by the world's top organizations for elite training and
of their key personnel involved in executive development..
Certified Master Coach
for select individuals (campus, distance learning or self-study
powerful behavioral change tools for coaching leaders and
behavioral and professional skills development and current professional practice issues are all key
aspects of training
a top internal or external coach or coach-manager.
- This elite course is for busy people developers
who wish to formalize their learning and acquire advanced skill-sets
enabling them to design, build and
manage world best-standard coaching programs.
- Acquire cutting-edge world-class coaching practices to
transform your organizational learning and change programs.
The Behavioral Coaching
Institute's Graduate School of Master
-Statement of Purpose.
Established in 1994 the
Institute's coach training school was foundered with the aim of
becoming the world's leading learning centre of excellence
specializing in professional development of people developers using advanced
behavioral change coaching
Learn with International Experts:
Today, our Faculty Team of
international experts are acknowledged providers of the highest
quality in learning and support in the field of organizational
The Faculty members are world
renowned authorities on organizational coaching, acclaimed educators,
behavioral scientists and best-selling authors. Their real-world
international business expertise as long term successful, practicing
Master Coaches increase the relevance and quality of the learning
Master Coach Course (ICC accredited) is preferred by 100's of the
world's leading people development savvy organizations:
-Lloyd's Bank, McKinsey & Co., Sony,
Mt Sinai Hospital, Walt Disney World, GE, Ernst & Young, Daimler
Chrysler, CitiBank, Motorola,
Mass Mutual Financial Group, Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals,
Vodaphone, Abu Dhabai Marine Operating Co, Saatchi & Saatchi NY, ANZ
etc.. Course participants have also
included executives in not-for-profits such as the Red
Cross and various government agencies e.g; the Education Department,
the Defence Dept.,
Singapore Civil Service College, Hong Kong Civil Service, Royal
Australian Air Force, National Health Service UK etc
and many higher learning institutions e.g: University of
Westminster (Business School),
University of W.I. - Mgt. Development., University Hospital
Birmingham, Liverpool Hope University, University of Pretoria
An Accelerated, intensive, tailored course for qualified individuals.
customized Certified Course provides market intelligence,
professional analysis and insight, data, business models, tools and
resources for coaching practitioners and leaders of coaching
programs. Key content includes: skills for Coaching Program
Developers; a critical checklist for establishing an
executive/leadership coaching program; coaching readiness;
best-industry or world standard program design; how to build
coaching programs that integrate with and support an organization's
learning, cultural alignment and address relevant OD challenges;
best practice operational management standards; selection of
appropriate program measurement criteria, coaching technology and
staff and technical program support etc., are just some of the key
areas that are addressed in the course.
accredited state-of-the-profession coaching certificate equips
graduates to design and deliver behaviorally sophisticated coaching
programs. Selected participants examine current thinking on how to
best coach leaders and managers and learn how to help executives set
and achieve their individual, team and organizational goals.
course is designed around relevant, action-oriented learning
experiences. Participants (as agents of change) examine and explore
current coaching outcome research, frameworks for coaching work and
the relevant challenges they face in their workplace. The personal
involvement of participants is a foundation stone of the program: they
are enrolled in role-plays, discussing case studies and open debate
and reflection on how some of the examined change interventions can be
best applied to their workplace.
Master Coach Course's
emphasis is on real-world practice and experiences.
In this master class, participants will also find a safe testing
ground and an opportunity to demonstrate their newly acquired
coaching skill sets and competencies. Feedback from facilitators
during a coaching interaction session clarifies strengths and
identifies areas that require continued practice.
The invitational workshops are also a means for graduates to keep
up-to-date with new coaching techniques, trends and issues and
benchmark their own continuing development with a group of
like-minded, experienced professionals..
- Learn the requirements
of coaching within a complex system.
- Learn how to identify coaching opportunities.
- Learn techniques to leverage your professional background to serve
the coaching partnership
- Examine the ethical and practical challenges of serving both the
coachee and the organization
- Examine the specifics of contracts with the employee and the
- Learn how to become aware of how your background may impose limits
to your own coaching efforts
- Explore how to change behavioral influences that affect
productivity, organizational effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Discover how psychologically-based coaching techniques and
processes can be used to leverage leadership development, employee productivity and enhance teamwork
critical steps for building a professional coaching program
- Experiment with new skills and assumptions and
explore the challenges to becoming an effective coach-manager.
- Master key skills that allow you to access untapped human
resources through evidenced-based coaching
- Participate in group and individual exercises and analyze case
studies, applying real-world problems.
- Engage in role-plays focusing on actual workplace scenarios of
- Master the
coaching skills of diagnosis, assessment and developmental planning
- Study the benefits of a range of assessment tools
- Learn how to define Return on Investment (ROI) for a program,
including how to position coaching alongside other people
Master Coach Practice Library containing an extensive toolkit,
resources and other invaluable practice materials/forms etc
- As part of our
commitment to support the ongoing professional development of
our graduates, this elite program will also enhance the invitee's career
by providing an environment for networking, benchmarking and dialogue
with their peers from some of the world's leading organizations.
Course Content includes:
How to use the various:
- seminal Models of Change with a behavioral-science basis
- the Behavioral Coaching Model
- the Seven Step Coaching Process :client education, data
collection, planning, behavioral change, measurement, evaluation
- the Five Forms of Coaching: coaching education, skills
coaching, rehearsal coaching, performance coaching and
- a Three-stage Transformational Model for deep organizational
- a Coaching Development Model for Leaders
- Change Models for establishing a Coaching Culture in an
- Cross-Cultural / Intercultural Global Leadership Development
- other industry proven, validated models and methodologies
- the Critical Factors required for successful behavioral change
- behavioral assessment instruments and follow-on data
Student Selection Process: (See:
Course Registration Form details)
Program selection criteria includes the
- Statement of Intent
- Learning Goals and Professional Profile matching the other
selected participants of the program
- Commitment to their ongoing personal and professional
- Relevant work experience and level of job responsibility
-including people development/training experience, full-time
external or internal consultancy work, etc.
- Ability to contribute insights and understandings etc to the
cross-learning workshop table (campus course format)
- Level of education including professional memberships,
professional recognition, publication and awards etc.
- Note: Individuals may also be selected based
on the opportunity within their workplace to successfully
apply the course's advanced skills and provide leadership
(in this regard) within
coaching course, business coach, business coaching, organizational coaching network, executive
coaching course, executive coach, business coach, executive coach course, coaching programs,
coaching manager, corporate coaching, business coach, executive coach,
business coach, executive coach, coaching programs, organizational coaching
course and network,
leadership development, business coaching, executive